12.3.18

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIts Monday..


                                         New light trough old windows..

Set wide the window. Let me drink the day.
 I loved light ever, light in eye and brain
No tapers mirrored in long palace floors, Nor dedicated depths of silent aisles, But just the common dusty wind-blown day
That roofs earth's millions.

 Cheers good people..I missed you..Rome was beautiful...
              ..I conquered it..but in heart I"m a country-girl :)


.......................
Now for today... keep moving..and find your harmony ! xxx

Picture made by my THE MAN in my life.


4 comments:

Mapi said...

Stralende foto !, Fijn dat je weer thuis bent, heb wel meegenoten, maar heb je toch gemist !!
Love as Always,
Mapixx

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

Have a great week.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Dearest Dutchess, GOOD MORNING! IIIIIIIIIIIII'S Tuesday, and I made it through Monday; I had come early yesterday to see if I could find you, but I assumed you were resting from Rome, not having seen your post yet.

You have conquered the city? I thought so! But now you are back at your bird's nest, and I bet you are just loving every quiet moment. Your words here are just beautiful dearest zuster, and I've missed you so.

"Drink in the day" beloved friend. What a beautiful concept, and what a glorious photo.

Optimistic Existentialist said...

SOOOOO beautiful and inspiring...