25.4.15

..BUILDING...


...days ago..when I was hiding eggs for the Egg Hunt in my garden..I scared A blackbird sitting in her nest..(and she scared me..)
Its now so nice to see that  it didn't  stop her from hiding some eggs of her own...
“She must trust, and she must have faith. And so she builds, because what is building, and rebuilding and rebuilding again, but an act of faith?” 
..we now have a blackbird family in the Ivy..

.....................................................
quote ― Dave Eggers
-art-Henry Peach Robinson. The Nest, 1900

3 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

TOUCHÉ! So beautifully said and shared. Building is faith...and you just taught me something very important dearest. Instead of giving up when it looks like things are going to come down, BUILD BUILD BUILD instead, because eventually, the structure gets done, and they you have 10 fold to rejoice over. Now there is life springing up in your garden! I can't wait for little "FLO" to come back (a wren) and build her nest in our bird house. Last year she chirped and chirped until a willing male came by to get this show on the road. It finally happened and one day, I heard a chorus of cheeps. That was so awesome.

My beloved friend, have a SENSATIONAL weekend!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Just coming back to see how the building is going....I came in from an early morning walk where the dawn was barely starting. I saw four large bunnies!!!!!!! I saw some ducks and heard the geese. Spring is IN ACTION on Rabbit Hill!

Marcia said...

From faith to faith.
xoxo